1. Phan Dinh Binh. 2015. The Evaluation of Land Use Changes on Stream Discharge by SWAT Model and Remote Sensing in Agro-Forestry Watershed: A Case Study in Nghinh Tuong Subwatershed, Northern Vietnam. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology B - USA. Vol. 5(2), pp. 99 - 105.
2. Tran Thi Pha, Van Huu Tap, Dam Xuan Van, Dang Van Minh, 2016. Study of the ability to grow, develop and absorb heavy metals (cd, pb, as, zn) of reeds (phragmites australis) in different soil environment. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol-2.
3. Tran Thi Pha, Tran Van Dien, Dam Xuan Van, Van Huu Tap. (2017). Investigation of the Factors Affecting On the Growth and Development Capacity of Melaleuca Leucadendra and Melaleuca Cajuputi in SemiFlooded Area in Son La Hydropower Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-3, Issue-8, 2017. ISSN: 2454-1362, http://www.onlinejournal.in
4. Truong Thanh Nam, Nguyen Thuy Linh (2017) Results of researching on building the longterm data of sloping land from elevation data of world data (ASTER GDEM) to serve estimating the land potentiality of Thai Nguyen province. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol-3, Issue-11, 2017, ISSN: 2454-1362.
5. Ha Minh Tuan, Duong Hong Viet. 2018. Using System Dynamics Modelling and Communication Strategies for a Resilient and Smart City in Vietnam. International Journal of Environmental Science & Sustainable Development, 3(1), 10-16. Available at https://press.ierek.com/index.php/ESSD/article/view/280
6. Tran Thi Pha, Tran Van Dien, Dam Xuan Van, Van Huu Tap, Hoang Quy Nhan. (2018). Assessment of Fundamental Characteristics OfSemi-Submerged Soil Based On Water Level InReservoir At The Area Of Son La Hydroelectricity. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science Studies (JMESS) ISSN: 2458-925X. Vol. 3 Issue 8, August – 2017
7. Tran Thi Pha, Ly Thi Thuy Duong, Ngo Thi Quynh Nga, Tran Minh Hai, Dam Xuan Van. (2018). Research On the Model To Treat Iron In Underground Water Tank In Ban NgoaiCommune, Dai Tu District, Thai Nguyen Province. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST) ISSN: 2458-9403 Vol. 5 Issue 12, December – 2018.
8. Hoang Huu Chien, Maho Tokuda, Dang Van Minh, Yumei Kang, Kozo Lwasaki & Sota Tanaka, 2019. Soil physicochemical properties in a high-quality tea production area of Thai Nguyen province in northern region, Viet Nam, Soil science and plant nutrition ISSN:0038-0768 (Print) 1747-0765.
9. Dang Van Minh, Stephen Joseph, Huu Tap Van, Thi Lan Anh Mai, Thi Minh Hoa Duong, Simon Weldon, Paul Munroe, David Mitchell&Sarasadat Taherymoosavi, 2019. Immobilization of heavy metals in contaminated soil after mining activity by using biochar and other industrial by-products: the significant role of minerals on the biochar surfaces, Environmental Technology ISSN: 0959-3330 (Print) 1479-487X.
10. Trung H. Nguyen, Simon D. Jones, Mariela Soto-Berelov, Andrew Haywood, Samuel Hislop, 2019. “Monitoring aboveground forest biomass dynamics over three decades using Landsat time-series and single-date inventory data”. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 84, pp.101952. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jag.2019.101952.
11. Samuel Hislop, Simon D. Jones, Mariela Soto-Berelov, Andrew Haywood, Andrew Skidmore, Trung H. Nguyen, 2019. “A fusion approach to forest disturbance mapping using time series ensemble techniques”. Remote Sensing of Environment, 221, pp.188-197. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2018.11.025
12. Samuel Hislop, Simon D. Jones, Mariela Soto-Berelov, Andrew Haywood, Andrew Skidmore, Trung H. Nguyen, 2019. “High fire disturbance in forests leads to longer recovery, but varies by forest type”. Remote Sensing in Ecology and Conservation. https://doi.org/10.1002/rse2.113
13. Ha Van Tuyen, Mike Touhy, Matthew Irwin, Pham V. Tuan, 2019. Monitoring and mapping rural urbanization and land use changes using Landsat data in the northeast subtropical region of Vietnam, Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science
14. Nguyễn Thuy Linh, Tran Thi Thuy Linh, 2019. Research solutions to build a smart urban management system in Thai Nguyen city, experimenting at Thai Nguyen University Agriculture and Forestry, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) ISSN:2454-1362.
15. Phan Dinh Binh, Nguyen Thanh Hai, Nguyen Ngọc Anh, Nguyen Quang Thi. 2019. Evaluation the impact of climate changes on stream dischage and predicting drought, flood in Cau river watershed, northern Viet Nam. International Symposium on Lowland Technology (ISLT) proceedings, Thuy Loi University, Hanoi, Vietnam. pp. 105 - 111.
16. Tuan M. Ha, Huong T.T. Hoang, Huyen T.T. Khuat, Viet H. Duong, 2020. Climate change impacts, livelihood vulnerability and response actions: A case study in Thai Nguyen province, Vietnam, J. Ponte, Volume 76 - Issue 11, ISI; IF: 0.93
17. Trung H. Nguyen, Simon D. Jones, Mariela Soto-Berelov, Andrew Haywood, Samuel Hislop, 2020. “Landsat Time-Series for Estimating Forest Aboveground Biomass and Its Dynamics across Space and Time: A Review”. Remote Sensing, 12(1), p.98. https://doi.org/10.3390/rs12010098.
18. Samuel Hislop, Simon D. Jones, Mariela Soto-Berelov, Andrew Haywood, Andrew Skidmore, Trung H. Nguyen, 2020. “A satellite data driven approach to monitoring and reporting fire disturbance and recovery across boreal and temperate forests”. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 84, pp.102034. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jag.2019.102034.
19. Hoang Huu Chien, Dang Van Minh, Kozo Iwasaki & Sota Tanaka, 2020. Soil Morphological, Mineralogical and Chemical Characteristics of Tea Gardens with High-Quality Leave Production in Thai Nguyen province, Vietnam. Japanese Society of Pedology Journal. Vol 64, N01, Pp. 3 - 13.
20. Trần Thị Mai Anh, Josef Eitzinger, Ahmad chaschadi, 2020. Response of maize yield under changing climate and production conditions in Viet Nam, Italian Journal of Agrometeorology (3): 73-84.
21. Nguyen Duc Minh, Le Ngoc Hanh, Nguyen Thuy Linh, 2020. Evaluation the correlation between pathogenic microorganisms on cultured clam meretrix SP. and Disease Incidence, J. Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (AFF) (ISSN print: 2328-563X; ISSN Online: 2328-5648)
22. Dam Xuan Van, Ban Thi My, Tran Thi Pha, Duong Thi Cam Linh, 2020. Current Status and Solutions for Preventing, Controlling Invasive Plants in Na Hang District, Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam. International Journal of Green and Herbal Chemistry.
23. Anh Mai Thi Tran, Quan Anh Duong, Thi Quang Nguyen, Nhuan Duc Nguyen, Tuyen Van Ha, Thuy Thu Nguyen, 2020. Application of GIS in land quality mapping for agricultural planning of Ha Giang Province, Journal of Mining and Earth Sciences. Vol 61, Issue 6, p. 38-49.
24. Truong Thanh Nam, Pham Van Tuan, 2020. Building the database of sloping land and stratification of terrain elevation from elevation data of world data (ASTER GDEM): A case study in the northern of Vietnam. International Conference on Earth Observations & Natural Hazards - ICEO&NH)". ISBN: 978-604-913-923-9.
25. Duong H.V., Cesaro J.D., Li-On S., Phonphoem A., Jansang A., Jaikaeo C., Sripiboon S., Sangmalee A., Menassol J.B., De Garinewichatisky M. 2020. Categorizing livestock systems in South-East Asia using low-cost GPS trackers, Journées 3R - 25e édition Congrès international francophone.
26. Vu Thi Kim Hao, Ngo Thi Phuong Thao, 2021. Impact of Land Use Planning on Socio-economic Development of Pho Yen Town, Thai Nguyen Province, 13th NEU-KKU international conference on socio-economic and environment issuse in development.